Whether you're experiencing homelessness yourself or helping someone who is, Sunrise is the starting point for more people experiencing homelessness in Austin than anywhere else! Home starts here.
The Sunrise Hub day center located at 4430 Menchaca Rd provides services whole person care for the whole-person trauma of homelessness Monday through Friday from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm.
Services Offered Every Weekday
- Cold Weather Gear (winter)
- Coordinated Housing Assessments
- Device Charging
- Food Stamp Signups
- Housing Check-Ins
- ID Assistance
- Medication Storage
- Pet Food
- Public Phone
- Showers (9:00 am – 11:00 am)
Services Offered Select Weekdays
- Clothing Closet with Thrift-Ish Non-Profit (one Monday/month)
- Community First Village Virtual Tours plus Application Help with Mobile Loaves & Fishes and Sunrise (1st & 3rd Wednesdays)
- Food Stamp Case Management with Central Texas Foodbank (usually Fridays)
- HIV/STD Testing with AIDS Health Foundation (usually Tuesdays)
- MAP Signups with CommUnity Care (usually Wednesdays & Thursdays)
- Mental Healthcare Intakes with Integral Care (usually Tuesdays)
- Mental Healthcare Navigation with Integral Care (usually Tuesdays & Thursdays)
- Mobile Laundry with Mission Accomplished (usually Mondays)
- Healthcare Clinic plus Navigation with CommUnity Care (usually Thursdays)
- Recovery Lounge (detox, rehab, sober living, etc) with Communities for Recovery and Bluebonnet Health Services (usually Wednesdays)
Sunrise does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, or sexual orientation. To support our whole-person solutions to the whole-person trauma of being unsheltered, we provide Language Access Services tailored to a person’s language preference, regardless of their level of English proficiency.
Sunrise no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, origen nacional, edad, discapacidad, sexo, identidad de género u orientación sexual. Para respaldar nuestras soluciones integrales para el trauma integral de la persona de estar sin protección, brindamos servicios de acceso lingüístico adaptados a la preferencia de idioma de una persona, independientemente de su nivel de dominio del inglés.